BEST WESTERN Four Seasons
305 Munson Avenue (US 31), Traverse City, MI 49686-3069
Phone: 231/946-8424 | Fax: 231/946-1971 | 50 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN Four Seasons hotel has a charming atmosphere and many amenities. This Traverse City hotel offers all that and easy access to beaches and wineries.
The BEST WESTERN Four Seasons puts you right in the middle of all the wonderful area attractions. You will be within minutes of the wineries of the Old Mission and Leelanau Peninsulas, Lake Michigan beaches and Downtown Traverse City. Families can play at the nearby Nauticat, numerous beaches and Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and adults can unwind at Good Harbor Vineyards, Ciccone Winery and Boskydel Vineyards.
Other area attractions that guests delight in include Grand Traverse History Walk, Great Lakes Children's Museum and Traverse City State Park. Come for the attractions and stay for the charming events - Traverse City hosts favorites such as the National Cherry Festival and TC Film Festival.
If you want to see if lady luck will join you on your trip, Turtle Creek Casino and Leelanau Sands Casino and Showroom are within twenty miles of this Traverse City hotel. Business travelers will enjoy that we are close to the heart of the city, airports and industrial parks
The BEST WESTERN Four Seasons hotel is also within a mile of nine restaurants, ensuring that you will never have to travel far for a delicious and convenient meal. We also provide a complimentary hot breakfast each morning.
Choose from ten styles of deluxe rooms and suites - we offer deluxe rooms, deluxe hot tub rooms and loft rooms. Enjoy elegantly appointed, clean rooms that feature a variety of amenities, including high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, microwave, refrigerator, DVD player and more.
After a day of exploring the area, return to relax at this Traverse City hotel's 24-hour eleven feet deep indoor heated pool. We also offer free parking, complimentary coffee, pillow bar and dry cleaning.
Book your unforgettable - and exceptional trip at the BEST WESTERN Four Seasons.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Doctor on call, one half block to walk-in clinic
- Indoor pool, heated, 11-foot deep (deepest pool in the city)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, scrambled eggs, sausage links or patties, biscuits and hot gravy, waffles, French toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot & cold cereal, Danish, muffins, English muffins, bagels, and assorted breads
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services
- Cable or satellite television, our 42" LCD TV's have over 70 high def cable channels and HBO® available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, postcards and letters - stamps available
- Air-conditioning in lobby and all guest rooms, and breakfast room
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Gift shop or newsstand, Traverse City Record Eagle
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Interior corridor
- Dry cleaning
- Late check out, for BW Rewards members
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Business center
- PC & printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Notary public
- Physically challenged services Luggage assistance upon request
- Airport car 0500-2300 limited, seven mile radius
- Complimentary coffee available 24-hours
- Pillow Bar at front desk
- Breakfast Room Service
- Evening snack from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at front desk.
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western four seasons in Traverse City.
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons
Conveniently located, the best western four seasons in Traverse City, Michigan is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.762475 / Latitude: -85.584625
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. Located on US Highway 31, the BEST WESTERN Four Seasons is 1.25 miles east of downtown Traverse City, 0.4 mile(s) from East Bay and West Bay, 5.50 miles south of Acme Junction US Highway 31 and M72.
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A member of the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems, Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) is a public airpark located in south Traverse City. Serving the communities of northern Michigan, TVC supports major airlines such as American Eagle, Delta, and United.
Cherry Capital Airport is owned by owned by Grand Traverse County and Leelanau County in northern Michigan. TVC covers 1,026 acres, and consists of two runways and one terminal.
Opening up to the East Arm Grand Traverse Bay, the East Bay Beach Park is located in the northern Michigan community of Traverse.
The Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum is located in Leelanau State Park, near Northport on the tip of Leelanau Peninsula. The Lighthouse has been guiding ships in Lake Michigan since 1852. Lighthouse tours are available from May through October. Stop by the gift store to browse the selection of clothing, gifts, books and souvenirs.
Can you imagine what is was like to be the lighthouse keeper? Well, you can experience it first-hand, as you stay in the former assistant's fully-equipped quarters, on the north side of the lighthouse for up to a week. Northern Michigan travelers can rest in comfort at the Best Western in Traverse City, 25 minutes south of Northport.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Dennos Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Grand Traverse Art Center
- 1 mile(s) from State of the Art
- 1 mile(s) from Grand Traverse History Wa
- 1.50 mile(s) from Rolling Hills Antiques
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cherry Republic
- 1.50 mile(s) from National Cherry Festival, held in July
- 2 mile(s) from Grand Traverse Heritage C
- 2 mile(s) from Main Street Gallery
- 2 mile(s) from Wilson Antiques
- 2 mile(s) from Bay West Antiques
- 2 mile(s) from Great Lakes Children's Mu
- 2 mile(s) from Traverse City Tourism, Our local convention and tourism bureau has been renamed to Traverse City Tourism and is a great resource for planning your vacation in our area.
- 2 mile(s) from Old Town Playhouse
- 2 mile(s) from City Opera House
- 2 mile(s) from Clinch Park Marina
- 3 mile(s) from Traverse City State Park
- 3.50 mile(s) from East Bay Harbor Marina
- 4 mile(s) from Traverse Tall Ship Compan
- 7 mile(s) from Music House Museum
- 9 mile(s) from A-Ga-Ming Golf
- 13 mile(s) from Chum's Corner Antique Mal
- 15 mile(s) from Michigan Artists Gallery
- 16 mile(s) from Interlochen State Park
- 17 mile(s) from Interlochen Music Camp
- 1.50 mile(s) from downtown Traverse, city shopping
- 5 mile(s) from Horizon Outlet Mall
- 5.50 mile(s) from Grand Traverse Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 48 mile(s) from Grayling, Michigan
- 50 mile(s) from Charlevoix, Michigan
- 66 mile(s) from Manistee, Michigan
- 67 mile(s) from Petoskey, Michigan
- 106 mile(s) from Mackinac City, Michigan
- 107 mile(s) from Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- 141 mile(s) from Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 148 mile(s) from Muskegon, Michigan
- 156 mile(s) from Saginaw, Michigan
- 177 mile(s) from Saulte Ste. Marie, Michigan
- 173 mile(s) from Lansing
- 196 mile(s) from Flint
- 257 mile(s) from Detroit
- 322 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 0.1 mile(s) from Northwestern Michigan College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Nauticat, large 40 passenger catamaran with daily summer cruises
- 4 mile(s) from TBAYS Soccer Field
- 9 mile(s) from Turtle Creek Casino
- 12 mile(s) from Chateau De Leelanau
- 13 mile(s) from Ciccone Winery
- 13 mile(s) from Good Harbor Vineyards
- 13 mile(s) from Shady Lanc Cellars
- 16 mile(s) from Fun Country, water slide, bumper boats, arcade and adventure golf.
- 18 mile(s) from Boskydel Vineyards
- 20 mile(s) from Haserot Beach
- 20 mile(s) from Leelanau Sands Casino and Showroom
- 25 mile(s) from L. Mawby Vineyards
- 25 mile(s) from Empire Village Beach
- 26 mile(s) from Chateau Fontaine
- 28 mile(s) from Crystal Mountain Resort
- 30 mile(s) from Leelanau Cellars
- 35 mile(s) from Northport Beach
- 40 mile(s) from Shanty Creek/Bellaire
- 0.2 mile(s) from Mabels
- 0.3 mile(s) from Omelette Shoppe & Bakery
- 1 mile(s) from Amical, French
- 1 mile(s) from Dillinger's Pub
- 1 mile(s) from Hockey Heroes Tavern & Eatery
- 1 mile(s) from Union Street Station
- 1 mile(s) from Bootleggers
- 1 mile(s) from U & I Lounge
- 1 mile(s) from Schelde's Grille & Spirits
- 1.5 mile(s) from Modes Bum Steer
- 1.5 mile(s) from 310
- 2 mile(s) from Ciao Bella, Italian
- 2 mile(s) from North Peak Brewing Company
- 2 mile(s) from Streeters
- 2.5 mile(s) from Big Eazy, Seafood & Blues
- 3.5 mile(s) from Auntie Pasta's, Italian
- 3.5 mile(s) from Panda North, Japanese
- 3.5 mile(s) from Sleder's Family Tavern
- 4 mile(s) from Freshwater Lodge
- 4 mile(s) from Mountain Jack's Steakhouse
- 4 mile(s) from Travino, Italian
- 4 mile(s) from South City Limits
- 4 mile(s) from Apache Trout Grill
- 4.5 mile(s) from Scott's Harbor Grille
- 5 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Traverse City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Alpena County Fair The Alpena County Fairgrounds in Alpena fill with midway games, rides, and food.
UP Steam and Gas Engine Show Come on out to the U.P. State Fairgrounds in Escanaba for this unique tractor show and enjoy a look at the beautiful antiques, peruse the flea market, and meander around the Agricultural Museum. The gates open at 9 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean