Best Western Dundee
102 Whitetail Drive, Dundee, MI 48131-8607
Phone: +1 734-529-5100 | Fax: 734/828-5003 | 76 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Nestled on the outskirts of Historic Dundee, where the River Raisin winds through the heart of the village and the ground gives birth to bountiful crops, is the Best Western Dundee. Step inside where you will be welcomed by the rustic motif, stone hearth fireplace and genuine hospitality of Dundee’s preferred hotel for business, leisure and groups. Business Travelers will relish in the hotel’s top of the line amenities. Refresh, renew and reset in the state of the art fitness center, heated indoor pool, and spacious rooms. Keep up-to-date with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet and business center available 24 hours. With easy access to US-23 and M-50, Best Western Dundee is a short drive from the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, Toledo Express Airport, Ann Arbor, Saline, Monroe, and Tecumseh. Best Western Dundee is the perfect home away from home for travelers visiting our world class local businesses, such as Chrysler/Fiat, Van Rob Kirschoff, Toyota, Tenneco, and La-Z-Boy®. Best Western Dundee is the area favorite for weddings, tour groups, reunions, meetings and events! The Best Western Dundee team brings over 25 years of experience to your event and works with local business partners to create the perfect event from intimate meetings to fully catered retreats. Best Western Dundee offers convenient access to local attractions. Whether you’re seeking a trip back in time as you explore the areas rich history at the Old Mill Museum or River Raisin National Battlefield or family fun at Splash Universe® indoor waterpark. Outdoor enthusiasts will find endless adventures next door at Cabela’s, while treasure hunters love the downtown’s antique shops. No matter if you’re visiting the award winning Toledo Zoo, putting your toes in the sand at Lake Erie’s Sterling State Park, getting lost in the arts and culture of Ann Arbor, or the high octane excitement at nearby Michigan International Speedway, Best Western Dundee is your gateway.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated open 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Late check-out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Dundee
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western dundee in Dundee.
Best Western Dundee
Conveniently located, the best western dundee in Dundee, Michigan is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.961632 / Latitude: -83.675252
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. Take I-94 W toward Chicago. Merge onto US-23 S via Exit 180A. Take the MI-50 Exit, Exit 17, toward Dundee/Monroe. Turn right onto Tecumseh Street/MI-50. Take the first right onto Cabela’s Boulevard E. Take the first right onto Whitetail Drive. The Best Western Dundee is just ahead.
From: Detroit. Take I-94 W toward Chicago. Merge onto US-23 S via Exit 180A. Take the MI-50 Exit, Exit 17, toward Dundee/Monroe. Turn right onto Tecumseh Street/MI-50. Take the first right onto Cabela’s Boulevard E. Take the first right onto Whitetail Drive. The Best Western Dundee is just ahead.
From: Ann Arbor. Take US-23 S toward Toledo. Take the MI-50 Exit, Exit 17, toward Dundee/Monroe. Turn right onto Tecumseh Street/MI-50. Take the first right onto Cabela’s Boulevard E. Take the first right onto Whitetail Drive. The Best Western Dundee is just ahead.
From: Toledo, Ohio. Take I-475 toward US-23/Sylvania/Ann Arbor. Merge onto US-23 N toward Sylvania/Ann Arbor. Take the MI-50 Exit, Exit 17, toward Dundee/Monroe. Turn left onto Tecumseh Street/MI-50. Take the first right onto Cabela’s Boulevard E. Take the first right onto Whitetail Drive. The Best Western Dundee is just ahead.
From: Monroe. Take M-50 W towards Dundee. Take the first right onto Cabela’s Boulevard E. Take the first right onto Whitetail Drive. The Best Western Dundee is just ahead.
Best Western Dundee
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.1 mile(s) from Splash Universe®, indoor waterpark and splash pad
- 31.7 mile(s) from Toledo Zoo
- .8 mile(s) from Beef Jerkey Unlimited
- .3 mile(s) from Cabela's, carries equipment and clothing for hunting, fishing and camping
- .2 mile(s) from Russell Stover® Chocolates, makes and sells chocolates
- .2 mile(s) from Kroger®, grocery store
- .3 mile(s) from St. Julian® Winery
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.3 mile(s) from Old Mill Museum, is Dundee’s only venue to showcase its local history. Lovingly restored during the 1980’s by a group of volunteers known as the Old Mill Restoration Committee.
- 16.8 mile(s) from River Raisin Battlefield Park, preserves, commemorates, and interprets the January 1813 battles of the War of 1812 and their aftermath in Monroe and Wayne counties in SE Michigan. The Battle resulted in the greatest victory for Tecumseh’s American Indian confederation and the greatest defeat for the U.S. The resulting rally cry “Remember the Raisin” spurred support for the rest of the war.
- 30.7 mile(s) from Michigan International Speedway, nestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, is NASCAR®'s fastest track and the Great Escape, a venerable NASCAR® national park where fans can get away and enjoy the very best in racing and camaraderie.
- 5.8 mile(s) from River Raisin Canoe Livery, canoe, kayak, paddleboat and pontoon rentals. Come out and enjoy wildlife, spring flowers, fall colors, fishing and picnics as you travel the River Raisin.
- 22.8 mile(s) from Hidden Lake Gardens, is owned and operated by Michigan State University under the division of Land Management. In addition to more than 6 miles of one-way paved drives, there are nearly 10 miles of hiking trails.
- 15.1 mile(s) from Monroe Historical Museum, exhibits include: Early Michigan, General George A. Custer Exhibit, Victoriana, The First Americans, French Habitants,
- 8.7 mile(s) from Milan Dragway, is a 1/4 mile NHRA sanctioned drag strip located in Milan, MI just off of US 23. The track features a large variety of events including Test and Tune, Head's Up Races, Grudge Races, Junior Drags, Bracket Racing, Nostalgia Races and more.
- 15.3 mile(s) from Indian Creek Zoo, a unique place that offers camel rides and up-close viewing of exotic animals such as Zebras, Camels, Emus, Wallabies, Donkeys, Coatimundi, Alligators and Peacocks and many more!
- Across the street from Lone Star Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Tim Hortons, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Papa John's Pizza, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Great Lakes Eatery & Pub, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Bob Evans, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Applebee's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Dundee
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Dundee. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean